This blog will follow the creation of shabby chic portraits and the ponderings of the photographer Jeanie Tyler!
Tuesday, January 17, 2012
New Scarf design!
I am very excited about my new scarf design I just listed on Etsy. I have made several for gifts and now I have finally finished one that isn't a gift or promised to anyone. I hope someone loves it as much as people have commented on the one I have been wearing. They are a lot of fun to make. I enjoy making them when I am watching TV at night with the family.. They don't like me you be a recluse upstairs. So it is nice to have a project I can work at on the floor in the den. I can only do a few of the designs and then wait till they dry a bit. I like that because my back gives out about the time I get 4 or 5 finished.... Getting old sucks!http://www.etsy.com/listing/90801255/tie-dye-circles?utm_source=OpenGraph&utm_medium=PageTools&utm_campaign=Share LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment