New To Blogging!
A Blog! WOW! I am excited to think about sharing my creative life... my spiritual walk and my enthusiasm for all things creative. Not to mention, the nuances of being a hunter's wife and Mom of teens, plus the musings of getting to live in the same house with the cutest pup, kitty and finches ever. I hope this walk is as exciting for my followers as it is for me. I love living the creative life and teaching art to k-5th graders. When I am able to steal away a free moment, I love to paint and draw with all of the Prismacolor pencils... sometimes I even get the joy of bead making with clay and lamp work glass. It is so hard to limit myself to one medium. I do work on things in spurts though.
 |
| Looking In |
This is the time for Arts and crafts shows so I am in eye-candy heaven. Mom, Darling Daughter Devan and I spent the day at Calico arts and crafts show in Moultrie, Georgia last Saturday. It was so much fun... I saw a lot of cool, new inspiration. I haven't started doing the craft show circuit but I am hoping to start in the spring. I have a lot of work to do to get ready though. Prints to make, bookmarks, trivits, t-shirts, framed art, and affirmations. Well thats a start... It makes me tired just thinking about it. Guess I will need to make a plan and set goals. Sounds like I've given myself an assignment... better get to work!
No comments:
Post a Comment